What is the price of a Shiba Inu?
What does it cost to maintain a Shiba Inu?
Accessories of your puppy: this of course depends on your expectations:
do you want a trendy collar and leash, or is a simple nylon starter leash sufficient?
Do you prefer a simple sleeping basket or do you want a sofa assorted to your sofa?
It can be as cheap as 200 euro until 900 euro a year.
The price of a shiba inu pup is between 1400 and 2000 euro
The price of a shiba pup depends on:
Call us for the current prices: (+32)015 75 59 42
How much does a shiba inu cost per year?
Whether you have bought a shelter dog of 200 euros or a pedigree dog of several thousand euros. This cost remains the same for every shiba owner. Although one owner will spoil his shiba a bit more than the other. Or one boss is satisfied with a basket of 35 euros, while the other prefers one for 150 euros.
|Based on quality chunks
|Snacks and sweets
|from chewing bones to reward candies
|Baskets, brushes, blankets, collar and leash
|Every vet has a different price
|Such as ticks, fleas and worms
|(or piggy bank) if your shiba has an accident
An average shiba inu can live to be 15 years old. So rounded up, you have lost 15,000 euros keeping your dog. Against that, a purchase price of 2000 euros is only a small one, isn’t it?
You will, of course, get a lot of love and pleasure in return, and the purchase of a Shiba is definitely worth it. View our available puppies when you are considering buying a Shiba.
Before you buy or adopt a dog, you should check whether the dog’s characteristics suit your home, budget and lifestyle. We distinguish about 10 groups of dogs, ranging from lap dogs to hunting dogs. Dog breeds differ in activity level, barking, alertness, hunting instinct, size, coat care and so on. Look at several shelters or breeders, and ask for information from the associations of purebred dogs. This way you discover which type of dog suits you . The questions below can help you on your way:
- Why do you want to bring a dog into your home? Rather for company, or to watch, to exercise together or to participate in shows?
- What qualities should the dog have to fit in with your life?
- How often will you be actively involved with the dog?
- How big can his hunting instinct be? Are there any cats, rabbits, or sheep in the area to which the dog could be a threat?
- Do you want a puppy or rather an adult dog, and do you have time for the (re)education and adjustment period?
- How much time and money can you spend on (coat) care? Shiba Inu price ok?
Watch out for scammers
Sometimes you will find on sales sites (kapaza, 2dehands, marktplaats, etc…) Shiba Inu puppies at abnormally low prices. Often these are advertisements from scammers.
They sometimes use a copy of our existing ad on a sales site, illegally use our photos, but change the email address. If you call or e-mail them, you will receive an answer in poor Dutch. You cannot visit the puppies: they ask for an advance to be paid. The puppy will be delivered at home.
But, unfortunately… before the home delivery they will contact you back to say that there are problems, the dog must be vaccinated again, remain in quarantine: there will be extra costs. Numerous duped dog owners deposit money back…. until they finally realize they have teamed up with fraudsters. You can file a complaint, but unfortunately you will not get your money back. FPS economy has thousands of complaints.
How to recognize a scammer?
- you get a response email with a lot of spelling mistakes
- the advertiser has no website
- they only deliver the pups, you can’t go to pick them up yourself
- you can pay with Western Union
- After you payed the “low” costprice of the pup, they ask you to pay axtre money for customs, extra vaccins, …
- THE BUYER LOSES ALL THE MONEY THAT HE GIVES!
Buying a shiba inu at Woefkesranch:
- a shiba inu pup
- a shiba inu pup who is vaccinated
- a shiba inu pup who is dewormed
- a shiba inu pup who has a microchip
- a shiba inu pup with garantee
- service after buying a pup: 24h/24h service for problems and questions
- guidance with shiba inu parenting tips
Our available Shiba Inu pups:
BTW BE 0436 258 191
Erk.Nr.: HK 1510 1339
Marleen en Erik Verschueren
Tel: +32 (0)15 75 59 42
Fax:+32 (0)15 75 82 67